Lightweight and impervious to rust, our MTT-S (Spike Hawk) is constructed entirely from .220" thick 6-4 titanium. The grinds have a polished bevel and have been deeply embedded with carbides for edge retention. The back side of the MTT-S is a wicked, complex ground spike. The bottom of the handle is beveled for prying.
- OAL: 17.5 in
- Blade length: 3.1 in
- Thickness: .220 in
- Weight with Paracord wrap: 1 pound 4 ounces
- Weight with Titanium handles: 1.6 pounds
- Material: 6Al-4V Titanium
- Handle: Paracord or 6-4 Titanium
- Edge: Deeply Impregnated Tungsten Carbide, at RC 72
- Features: Spike, and 1/4”, 3/8”, 1/2” and 3/4” standard size wrench cutouts.