ULBK - V2
The ULBK, our Ultra Light Boot Knife, is a double-edged dagger, precision hand ground from domestic grade 5 Titanium. Full double hollow grinds allow for maximum sharpness at the tip, while the deeply impregnated tungsten carbide edges measures an astonishing Rockwell Hardness of 72. Our trademark handle wrap allows for a secure grip, while remaining lightweight and unobtrusive. Featuring a circular ground impact end, the solid titanium construction is both non-magnetic, and non-corrosive, making it ideal for EOD technicians, or anyone seeking an ultra-light EDC/defensive knife. At 9.75" in overall length with a 4.6" blade, we call it The most lethality you can get under 2 ounces™.
- Overall Length: 9.75"
- Blade Length: 4.6"
- Blade Thickness: 0.180"
- Weight: 1.8 ounces (without sheath)
- Blade Material: 6Al4V Titanium
- Edge: Tungsten Carbide @ RC 72
- Handle Material: Paracord
- Features: Circular ground impact end
- Includes: Kydex sheath with Titanium Clip™